what all kinds of ducks are you guys killing?

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Re: what all kinds of ducks are you guys killing?

Postby leeledger » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 pm

killing wood ducks, had shots on the creek at some hoodies, but let them swim off.
Saw some ringnecks on my deer lease ( saw lots of them on the next property).
leeledger
hunter

Postby camdencounty » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Went last weekend up to Macon area last weekend and hunted my wife's uncle's new property for a couple of days. Got 4 woodies, 1 hoodie and 3 mallards in 2 morning hunts (saw a few teal as well). Nice weekend and a very cool spot! He just bought the property a few months ago and didn't even realize there were 2 permanent duck blinds (like deer stands in the water) back in a beaver pond that floods about 40 acres of timber. He obviously isn't a duck hunter!! It didn't take me long to sniff this honey hole out!!
Attachments
DSCN3828.JPG
camdencounty
hunter

Postby Remman » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 am

Very nice drake, Congrats on the new honey hole!! Now you know what too expect, looks like the family get togethers will be plentiful!! :lol:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Previous

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting