Darien/S. GA area

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Darien/S. GA area

Postby Woodiewacker » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Have been reading some olders posts on here...Seems alot of you guys hunt Darien area....This past season was the first year i didnt personally have a boat other than a Kayak..I hunted Champney a lot til it flooded and Butler a few times after that..Did ok...Would love to be able to learn the area a bit better...Have a new dog i got her a few months ago so she should be ready by next year...Will do my usual hunting outta the kayak around the effingham area for woodies...(killed 20 this year)....Would really love to meet up and hunt rhetts or the river this upcoming season....didnt get to much this year because the guys with boats i hunt with usually hunt sats am when im working...hope to meet a few of yall and at least have a partner or 2 on a few hunts...did alot solo last year....However did shoot my first (of 6) tree duck and got a redhead out of champney...

Looking to network a bit really.....thanks yall....
Woodiewacker
hunter

Re: Darien/S. GA area

Postby duck$lammer » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 am

I got some family in Effingham and if Iget ot of this deployment and everything on time and everything goes as planned I will be up there some next season. Once season gets closer holer at me and let me know what you think
duck$lammer
hunter

Re: Darien/S. GA area

Postby Remman » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Shoot me a pm,.... Later :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting