FS/FT Used MinnKota 33lb. Trolling Motor

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

FS/FT Used MinnKota 33lb. Trolling Motor

Postby buckeyeleaf1276 » Sun May 02, 2010 12:13 pm

I have a used MinnKota 33lb. thrust trolling motor that I am hoping to sell/trade. It is a five-speed model with a foot pedal control, and can be set to run continuously or in momentary mode. It runs well, but it might need a bearing replaced. When it swings through the full range of motion it occasionally makes a grinding sound. If you let off the power and restart, the noise goes away. Other than that, I have not had any problems with it; might be a good fixer-upper project for someone who wants to save a little money on a duck boat project of some kind.

I used the motor on my 16-foot aluminum duck/bass boat and it pushed/pulled the boat through open and shallow, tight water with no problems. I'd probably still have it on my boat and be looking for a replacement bearing if I hadn't upgraded to a newer motor.

I am looking to sell it for $250.00; would be willing to trade for a .20 GA pump shotgun. I'm looking for a starter trap and skeet gun for my wife and daughters.

You can reach me in Columbus, GA at rebermichael@yahoo.com until June. Thanks!
buckeyeleaf1276
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting