Got my dog back from the trainer (wow)

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Got my dog back from the trainer (wow)

Postby ducksaheap » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:58 pm

I am new to this forum but have been looking around for a while now. But i saw a post about a dog trainer several months ago. To make a long story short i ended up sending my dog to him. His name is Matt Adcock and the kennel name is Country grove kennels. I got my dog back and i couldnt be more happy. I am so exited! i cant wait for season to start now. I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for your help on finding a good trainer. Here is his website if anyone is intrested http://s1.webstarts.com/countrygrovekennels/home.html
ducksaheap
Newb

Re: Got my dog back from the trainer (wow)

Postby GA Quackhead » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Glad to hear you had great results. I have followed some discussions about him on several boards, but never heard of any body acutually sending a dog. I have been wanting to contact him as he is right down the road from the house and I could use some help taking my CBR to the next level (HR) in the fall. I think I may have to give him a shout.
Lake N Biskits Blonde Roux "Gravy"
"Leave nothing for the judges to judge!"
GA Quackhead
hunter

Postby Remman » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Congrats on your new hunting buddy.. good luck this up coming season!!
And :welcome: to DHC!! :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ducksaheap » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:56 pm

You wont be disapointed. He is a great fellow. He had 30 or 40 dogs there when i took my dog. I have also seen allot of posts on him on GA outdoor news forum. Allot of those guys have sent their dogs to him. Good luck on your Title.
ducksaheap
Newb

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting