Lake Champney...Darien

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Lake Champney...Darien

Postby Woodiewacker » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Hey Guys anyone know if water level has dropped in Champney??? End of last season they had to flood it due to a broken dike and levee.....Hoping they fixed it as not having a boat limits my hunting to Champney and Butler this upcoming season....Im planning on calling DNR in the next few weeks to find out what the say...Yalls input means more honestly...

Oh REM...Planning on doing some scouting and would love to meet up/ meet you.....Would love to hunt together some...Heck all i really need is a ride over to rhetts lol.....PM me if you would be so kind...Thanks....
Woodiewacker
hunter

Re: Lake Champney...Darien

Postby Remman » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Hello woodie, just shoot me a pm, be glad to help you out. They have fixed most of the problems out there, but I have no clue if they are going to do more out there because of budget cuts. Most of the area is very grown up with grass, but there is still some time left before teal season! :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Lake Champney...Darien

Postby duckgodliaison » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:22 am

My brothers were there two weekends ago and Champney was totally dry! I'm hoping it'll have water in it sooN!!!!!!!!!!
duckgodliaison
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting