Mounts

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Mounts

Postby Woodiewacker » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Buffie i shot 10 years ago...Still looks great....
Just got him back from the taxidermist...Shot him one last day of season last year and had not shot a wall hanger in 2 years so i figured what the heck...
Woodiewacker
hunter

Re: Mounts

Postby Remman » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:55 pm

very nice!! :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby PLP » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Banded buffie too!..Nice woodrow as well!
PLP
hunter

Postby Woodiewacker » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Yup he was banded in Maine in 1999 shot him in 2001....My first and thus far only band...Done ALOT of hunting and thats the only band.... i think all the banded birds...heck for that matter all the birds.... get shot before they get here...lol
Woodiewacker
hunter

Postby GeorgiaDuckBuster » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:27 am

Nice looking bufflehead. I got one sitting on a piece of drift wood about five years ago. I need to have him touched up cause there are a few spots on his chest that are turning. I like the woodie too. I have one that kind of looks like yours but I had to leave him at my mom's house when I got married because the wife says he looks evil with his red eyes and it scares her. :mad:
"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country." - Theodore Roosevelt
"Support Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl, without them we wouldn't have waterfowl to hunt." - Myself
GeorgiaDuckBuster
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting