dont shoot low birds

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Re: dont shoot low birds

Postby SkyPeeler » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm sorry but if someone shoots me and breaks the skin.. Weather on purpose or not i'm gonna
kick your arse or get mine kicked trying.. There is no excuse for ignorant or stupid imo.Good luck all
and be safe out there, never know someone may shoot back! :sniper:
(( SHOOT EM' IN THE LIPS ))
SkyPeeler
hunter

Postby Hardfowler88 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:03 am

preciate it po' boy. i mean i know he may have shot you in the lip but it was accident so just let it go man. were all the same people here. you kind of think of it as a fraternity. all of us were at a point in our lives were we didnt know anything about duck hunting then we got that one chance to go with a family member or a friend and from that day forward we were hooked, addicted almost like a crackhead because its something we love its our passion so just thinkof it that way man. and im glad you finally came forward and accepted his apology.
--Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow--
Team Hardfowler
Hardfowler88
hunter

Postby Dep6 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:44 am

Let's go hunt and ALL be safe out there. Enuff on beating the dead horse. I don't know of anyone that doesn't make mistakes.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting