Invector Choke Users

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Invector Choke Users

Postby GeorgiaDuckBuster » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Any of yall use the Invector Chokes out of Browning/Winchester autoloaders? My question is, can you use steel/non-toxic loads out of these? If not, what is a good choke to get, Carlson, Kicks, Primos etc. Also any recommendations on which to use during certain hunting situations like which is a better size for tight quarter hunting etc. Any help would be much appreciative.

GDB
"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country." - Theodore Roosevelt
"Support Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl, without them we wouldn't have waterfowl to hunt." - Myself
GeorgiaDuckBuster
hunter

Re: Invector Choke Users

Postby Dep6 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:09 pm

I would acquire a light Mod choke for it, I shoot a Citori with Invector+ chokes and shoot light mod alot. I also have a Stoeger 2000 that is my go to auto-loader that I use a Light Mod for alot. Just a suggestion. I have bought and used and like, Briley, Tru-lock and Comp N Choke as well.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby Remman » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 pm

I use colonial arms in my cynergy. he is the link http://www.colonialarms.com/
not bad for the price either. :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby GeorgiaDuckBuster » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:48 pm

So yall are suggesting I get an after market tube? I like the way mine shoots with the factory tubes I was just worried that they won't hold up to the steel. Thanks for the responses.
"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country." - Theodore Roosevelt
"Support Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl, without them we wouldn't have waterfowl to hunt." - Myself
GeorgiaDuckBuster
hunter

Postby Dep6 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 pm

I am not advocating going and getting new tubes for your gun, since it is fairly new and it is patterning like you want, you should be ok with the factory tubes.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby bottomland man » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:24 am

I recently bought SX3 and have used a BPS for my whole duck hunting career. I have mostly always used factory invector plus chokes with steel, they do great. I would not worry about it at all. If you do want an extended invector plus choke for waterfowling, I have an old Browwining duck commander waterfowl choke in mod and full that are awesome as well that I will use in both guns for a little extra umpf in Arkansas for big ducks, though probably unecessary. They still make browning extended waterfowl chokes though not sponsored by duck commander anymore obviously and they are only about $60.
bottomland man
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting