Straight Jacked Up

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Straight Jacked Up

Postby GeorgiaDuckBuster » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm on vacation this week and got a chance to go sit in the woods today. I decided to hunt one of our box stands that overlooks a few food plots down near our swamp. Both this morning and this afternoon I had the pleasure of listening to about 50 geese honking it up and about 100 or so woodies whine. I caught a glimpse through the tree line of some flocks leaving and coming in. Man I can't wait for duck season to open up on the club, even though I didn't see a single deer today was awsome.
"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country." - Theodore Roosevelt
"Support Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl, without them we wouldn't have waterfowl to hunt." - Myself
GeorgiaDuckBuster
hunter

Re: Straight Jacked Up

Postby Dep6 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:15 pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby Remman » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm

:lol:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby pk38 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Bet ur blood got boilin I love seein ducks man anytime of year I see ducks I get excited
DU Chapter Sponsor at Morris Innovative High School
Hoping to bring duck hunting to disadvantaged youths
pk38
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting