1 Week till Wood Duck Fram Time!

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

1 Week till Wood Duck Fram Time!

Postby bottomland man » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 am

This time next week, I won't be able to think straight. Took the entire opening week off of work, so with the weekends it will be 9 straight mornings of wood duck framming before the split! Eew Lawd Ise Ready!

Also, a good way to celebrate the start of the season would be to attend the Savannah DU Banquet on Thursday November 18th @ 6:30 pm at the Alee Temple off Skidaway Rd. I am a committee member so pm me if you are interested and I will hook u up with a ticket - $50 a piece. Free meal and beer, awesome guns being raffled, yeti coolers, etc. gorgeous women will be there to serve, trust me - you don't wanna miss this! It is also not too late to sign your company up to be a table sponsor, seats 8, $750. Come on out and support DU! Get your tickets from me.

Bottomland Man
bottomland man
hunter

Re: 1 Week till Wood Duck Fram Time!

Postby Remman » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 am

good luck with the banquet, and be safe out there!! :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting