Lookng to buy a new LAB. Need suggestions.

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Lookng to buy a new LAB. Need suggestions.

Postby wildcat31602 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 pm

I live in Ga and am looking at buying a new labrador. I need some suggestions of good kennels.
wildcat31602
Newb

Re: Lookng to buy a new LAB. Need suggestions.

Postby SkyPeeler » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Get a Golden! :thumbsup:
(( SHOOT EM' IN THE LIPS ))
SkyPeeler
hunter

Postby SkyPeeler » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Email this lady she has 3 left 2males 1 female four weeks old ready for xmas.. same parents as my dog, you won't be disapointed. nashgms@yahoo.com her name is Julie. :thumbsup:
Attachments
Drayke Tb.jpg
drayke turn bridge 11-25-10.jpg
(( SHOOT EM' IN THE LIPS ))
SkyPeeler
hunter

Postby BuiltFordTough » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

there are several good kennels in GA. I got my chocolate from Ashland Kennels in Fort Valley after looking around at various locations throughout the state. google it, she has a website. as always, check out the pedigree on sire and dam (which you can see on most reputable sites). try to decide whether you are looking for in your dog from a basic level, eg. hunting vs trial vs both vs family dog that hunts or trials. lastly, ask for references or talk with buddies that have bought dogs from various kennels. Getting and training my lab has made hunting infinitely more enjoyable. And my wife fell in love with him, which is CLUTCH.

pm me with any specific questions.

hope this helps.

:thumbsup:
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" --Jim Elliot
BuiltFordTough
Newb

Postby browningboy84 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Dogwood Kennels just east of perry. They are in twiggs co I believe.
Al Hilton is the mans name. (478)957-1313. I have a dog of his, and he did have one helluva drive till my wife wound up spoiling him to the point that he is rotten. J/K . He was hit by a vehicle, and we wound up having to do a FHA on his rear leg( cut off the femoral head), which really slowed him down. Gonna try to hunt him some this year.
browningboy84
hunter

Postby sawgrass » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 am

Hi. I read your post and was just wondering if you had found a Lab yet. I have a 3 yo BLF that I would like find a home for. Let me know if you're interested.
sawgrass
Newb

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting