Longtime

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Longtime

Postby pk38 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Hey all it's been a long time since my last post sorry bout not answerin the guide pms I got caught up in the magic of the season and basically hunted drove and hunted the whole season..............spent a lot of time out of town as well hunting so sorry bout the non replies.........any way I'm interested a few hunts this year maybe if I still have my lease but am trying to guide some group trips to reel foot I have some good friends who are guides and was considering taking some people up there like a liasion or just point you in the right direction to some great guides places to eat hotel licenses lake fees and make sure everything is taken care of as well as find you a reasonable guide. A lil duck outfitter business if you will that been trying to put together......if enough people are interested I'll do it.......darkwingcustomcalls.com.........sorry bout the ramblin......happy duckin
DU Chapter Sponsor at Morris Innovative High School
Hoping to bring duck hunting to disadvantaged youths
pk38
hunter

Re: Longtime

Postby djchris » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 am

Hey PK,

Tell me what ya know about a guide....Tim Bunch? Recently heard about his operation but not enough to go on.
djchris
hunter

Postby pk38 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm

I know a fair amount of guides in different areas
DU Chapter Sponsor at Morris Innovative High School
Hoping to bring duck hunting to disadvantaged youths
pk38
hunter

Postby Duck smackers » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Does reelfoot have any water? hunted in dresden tn last year was real unhappy with my results
Duck smackers
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting