Early Teal season Darien Ga

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Early Teal season Darien Ga

Postby tealstacker83 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 am

hello everyone!!!! Im from sc and im going to do some well all of my hunting in ga this year. got a question or two. im planning on hunting the ga wma land over in Darien. ive beeen looking but cant seem to find any info on the early teal season. when does it begin? Are the wma walk out spots able to be used during the early teal season. can you scout before the early season begins?
Thanks
did u really miss that shot at 40 yds? This is sc they dont decoy here
tealstacker83
hunter

Re: Early Teal season Darien Ga

Postby Remman » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

yes you can scout before the season...but there is no water in any of the walking areas... good luck.. later :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Early Teal season Darien Ga

Postby Woodiewacker » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Can we PLLLEEEAAAASE post GPS cords to these spots??? LMAO....Thanks for the water tip tho..Rem..You of all ppl know Ill do my homework...That just saved me a 2.5 hour drive so I now have a chance to look at other spots..thanks..And orig poster I PMd you...Im willing to assist but itll cost ya :thumbsup:
Woodiewacker
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting