Ga Opener

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Re: Ga Opener

Postby QuackAttack873 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Here it comes again boys time to get the alarms set the coffee pot ready.. Im pretty ready to lay the smack down whos with me
Wack em' and Stack em'
QuackAttack873
hunter

Postby dmiller_time » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 am

I know im pumped. Not gonna be able to sleep tonight. Prolly stay up all night blowin my calls makiin sure everyting is ready for that first 15 min of shootin light. Cant wait. Good luck to all in the mornin!!
dmiller_time
hunter

Postby dmiller_time » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 am

Well, seen about 20 ducks this mornin and around 100 geese. knocked down 3 geese right in our face and no ducks. Set up on the wrong side of the pond, gonna try the river tomorow...
dmiller_time
hunter

Postby BenelliBoy75 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 pm

We whacked the woodys this morning, on public land. A buddy on mine and I scouted all day yesterday and found a small hole holding about 70 in it and they all came back this morning. Awesome time for a public land hunt. Best of all my lab had two outstanding retrieves on birds that went down in some thick brush that I didn't even see go down but he did. Sent him out, couldn't even see him or hear him back in there, let him work like I trained him, and back he came with bird in hand or mouth I should say. Awesome, awesome morning.
"What happened to your call, sounds like crap..." "I think I blew my dip in it again..."
BenelliBoy75
hunter

Postby Remman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:05 pm

congrats on the great retriever work!! :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Previous

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting