Georgia Tech Ducks Unlimited Banquet

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Georgia Tech Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Postby S_GA_Boy2008 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let ya know about our banquet coming up on Thursday October 27th, 2011. Tickets are $35 per person and include a dinner, membership, all you can drink beer :beer: , and a DU coozie. If you have any questions feel free to email me at baddleton@gmail.com or give me a call at 229-221-2188. Below is the link to purchase tickets. Hope to see some of your guys there!

https://www.ducksystem.com/cgibin/ww...001&ex=TICKETS
S_GA_Boy2008
hunter

Re: Georgia Tech Ducks Unlimited Banquet

Postby Remman » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 am

good luck with the Banquet.. that is a very good price for DU :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby S_GA_Boy2008 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks Remman. We're really excited about the event. This will be my 2nd one helping with and really love giving back to a sport I love. In case some of your guys didn't know, just because we're a college chapter, anyone is allowed to come! If you've never been to a college chapter event you'll often find that stuff goes for a lot cheaper than your usual event. Guys if ya want some deals and to have a great time, feel free to contact me. All my contact information is my above post! :lol:
S_GA_Boy2008
hunter

Postby S_GA_Boy2008 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:05 am

One last bump. Hope to see some of you guys there.
S_GA_Boy2008
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting