Duck Hunting Forum banner

Georgia Tech Ducks Unlimited Banquet

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  S_GA_Boy2008 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let ya know about our banquet coming up on Thursday October 27th, 2011. Tickets are $35 per person and include a dinner, membership, all you can drink beer :beer: , and a DU coozie. If you have any questions feel free to email me at baddleton@gmail.com or give me a call at 229-221-2188. Below is the link to purchase tickets. Hope to see some of your guys there!

https://www.ducksystem.com/cgibin/ww...001&ex=TICKETS

#2 ·
good luck with the Banquet.. that is a very good price for DU :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Thanks Remman. We're really excited about the event. This will be my 2nd one helping with and really love giving back to a sport I love. In case some of your guys didn't know, just because we're a college chapter, anyone is allowed to come! If you've never been to a college chapter event you'll often find that stuff goes for a lot cheaper than your usual event. Guys if ya want some deals and to have a great time, feel free to contact me. All my contact information is my above post! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.