Labnerd

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Labnerd

Postby jaker » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 pm

I've been out of town hunting all week and just now saw your b.s. reply that got locked. To answer your question, yes, I do have a good dog, I trained him, and don't believe in supporting fake hunting resorts as you do, so I do my killing on public waters.

If you need a resume' from me, get on gon or alducks, and look at my pic history. as far as you go, you seem to be a class act, I'm not going to pretend to know how your parents raised you, because I don't. But I can say you obviously believe yourself to be some super hero conservationist. Stop your whining and go kill some pen raised ducks. As far as my education goes, yes I'm an industrial and systems engineering student at auburn.......I pay my own way through school and life for that matter, and don't have the luxury of spending a lot of money for organizations like du or delta.

since I can't afford to give money to organizations, I do things that matter just as much if not more, like taking a 13yr old on her first duck hunt a few weeks ago, and putting her on a limit of real birds on public waterways, teaching her the proper way to pursue birds, and not the easy/lazy/entitled way that you suggested by taking them on a fake duck hunt.....

If you are going to call people out, don't bite of more than you can chew :welcome:
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter

Re: Labnerd

Postby QuackAttack873 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 am

Well said jaker :clapping:
Wack em' and Stack em'
QuackAttack873
hunter

Postby Remman » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 pm

well said..... :thumbsup:
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby SkyPeeler » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Thought I would put in my 2 cents Well Said!! Anyone that hunts PEN RAISED DUCKS is a straight POSER...... :lol:
(( SHOOT EM' IN THE LIPS ))
SkyPeeler
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting