Albany, GA

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Albany, GA

Postby kneedeep81 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Recently moved back to Albany from Charleston, SC. I know why would anyone move back here from Charleston!! Given that, i am looking for someone or a place for my dad and i to either walk-in or some with a boat to go with. We both love to duck hunt and don't have a boat this year. We have a few farms, but no water at this time. Went and shot Altamaha on 12/10 but that is a long haul for a weekly or every other weekend deal. Looking for some help guys. Thanks in advance for any help!!!
"I could slam it in yo face! I could slam it in yo MAMA'S face!" - Si
kneedeep81
hunter

Re: Albany, GA

Postby Remman » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm

did you have the camper at butler?
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby kneedeep81 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Not us in the camper. I have a cousin at the Air Force base in Savannah, so we crashed with him friday night. We went to the check in to get on the wait list, but they had just started the second page and it didn't look good. We shot the impoundment on the west side of I-95. Shot a couple woodies and ringbills. Sounded like a dam war over on the draw blinds though. Had a blast over there, gotta get on the 5 year waiting list for the quota draw out there.
"I could slam it in yo face! I could slam it in yo MAMA'S face!" - Si
kneedeep81
hunter

Postby BigSwole » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey knee deep,

im here in albany ga (leesburg) send me a pm and Ill share with you what i know. Theres not much here but it can be ok at times.
BigSwole
hunter

Postby Chef Boyardeek » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:12 am

Hey guys I'm here till the 28th I would love to tag along one morning with one of you guys. Text me at 256-653-6546 thanks, Ben
Chef Boyardeek
Newb

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting