Trade for Keith Custom calls

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Trade for Keith Custom calls

Postby MNWaterfowler22 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 pm

Figured I'd put this here and see what would happen since Mr. Keith is from Georgia!

I have a never hunted just practiced with Muddy Paws Game call. It is the standard call Bubinga wood with an aluminum band on it. Sounds great but just not quite my style. I will sell it for $75 or would prefer to trade it for a Keith Custom Calls only. Doesn't matter which model or material just as long as it is a shortbarrel and we are in business. Please let me know Thanks for looking

Bubinga_Oil_1.JPG
Bubinga_Oil_1.JPG (21.05 KiB) Viewed 1584 times
If that doesn't light your fire, your woods wet!
MNWaterfowler22
hunter

Re: Trade for Keith Custom calls

Postby MNWaterfowler22 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Do any of you Georgia guys have any information about Mr. Keith? On his Facebook page he said he was taking a break from making calls. Is he doing alright? I hope he isn't done making calls usually when you see those types of posts it is hard to get back in the saddle. Any information would be great and if any of you have a call of his you want to trade or sell send me a PM.
MNWaterfowler22
hunter

Postby GADKHNTR » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 pm

I believe he is still making calls. May just be on a case by case though?

He is an active member on www.georgiawaterfowler.com
His screenname is browning84.
Come to think of it I haven't seen many posts by him lately...but summer is always slow on the forums
"I missed 'cause everytime I shot I slid further down that log I was sittin' on."
GADKHNTR
hunter

Postby MNWaterfowler22 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Thanks for the info GADKHNTR...I couldn't look anything up when I went on the website so I joined. Probably the only Minnesota guy to join the ranks of the Georgia forum! :biggrin: I know he is on here as well but I don't think he posts much. Not trying to stock the guy but to me his calls are amazing and the only calls that I can make sing. I just enjoy using his calls because they are pure duck. The sounds out of his calls are sweet and just make me melt it is awesome. His calls are great and I just want to get my hands on as many as I can!!! Here is the one and only Trance that I have.
563562_346030135449571_759681256_n.jpg
MNWaterfowler22
hunter

Postby MNWaterfowler22 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:41 am

Almost a 1000 views and no one has one of his calls they are willing to trade. :sad:
MNWaterfowler22
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting