Columbus GA, never duck hunted before. Help?

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Columbus GA, never duck hunted before. Help?

Postby HelthInsXpert » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am

I'm sure I'm too late getting on here, but I had a good buddy who was help me get started on opening day and he has a boat. Well I'm not sure what happened but I havn't heard from him and I'm pretty much on my own at this point.

I realize nobody is going to give up a 'honey hole' or something like that, but I just want to get out there in the morning. I've got waders and everything just need a bit of direction on where I could go.

I live in North Columbus and was thinking about heading down to Riverbend in the morning but figured I would try a last ditch attempt to see if anyone would be nice enough to take me along. I can carry decoys, lug stuff, whatever. If this could happen just tell me where to be and when. If you could email ben@realtimehealthquotes.com that would be great.

THANKS!!
HelthInsXpert
Newb

Re: Columbus GA, never duck hunted before. Help?

Postby hamer174 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:54 am

did ya ever find anyone to hunt with. I live just north of Columbus in LaGrange.
hamer174
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting