Southeast Ga Duck Clubs

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Southeast Ga Duck Clubs

Postby auburn35 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Im new to the site and was hoping some fellow duck hunters could help me out. This drought has taken all three of my ponds from my farm. Most of duck hunting usually took place on my own place w/ the exception of a few Arkansas trips but now with no water I've got nothing. Im in Screven Co but was wondering if anyone knows of any Duck Hunting clubs around the Effingham, Chatham Co area. Would love to get in with a good group of people who manage and run a farm or lease with a duck hunter in mind instead of just deer. Love to kill big deer and being doing it since I was a boy but wanting to find a place with wing shooting the top priority.

Thank Ya Much
* 72' Belgium A-5 Light 12
* 67' Belgium A-5 Sweet 16
auburn35
hunter

Re: Southeast Ga Duck Clubs

Postby jaker » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 am

auburn35 wrote:Im new to the site and was hoping some fellow duck hunters could help me out. This drought has taken all three of my ponds from my farm. Most of duck hunting usually took place on my own place w/ the exception of a few Arkansas trips but now with no water I've got nothing. Im in Screven Co but was wondering if anyone knows of any Duck Hunting clubs around the Effingham, Chatham Co area. Would love to get in with a good group of people who manage and run a farm or lease with a duck hunter in mind instead of just deer. Love to kill big deer and being doing it since I was a boy but wanting to find a place with wing shooting the top priority.

Thank Ya Much

probly not gonna find a duck specific club, the only ones I know of are privately owned and only the owner and his quests hunt them. Your best bet is to look at deer leases with ducks in mind.
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter

Re: Southeast Ga Duck Clubs

Postby GeorgiaDuckBuster » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 pm

x2 deer club is your best bet... good thing about this approach in my experience most if not all the other members of the club could care less about huntin ducks so if there are some on the land they prolly gonna be all yours.
Good Luck
"There can be no greater issue than that of conservation in this country." - Theodore Roosevelt
"Support Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl, without them we wouldn't have waterfowl to hunt." - Myself
GeorgiaDuckBuster
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting