Looking for that special somone(s)

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Looking for that special somone(s)

Postby benjaminayoung » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Well it looks like I'm back to the drawing board for a hunting partner. I guess it's me...I must smell or something. If your in the area between Augusta and Athens, PM me.

I promise I'm not a bad guy. My full time hunting partners either moved, just had a baby and one a military assignment until the end of September.
Most Common phrases out of a duckers mouth:
Why couldn't you have been born a duck!!!
OH S*&T, DUCKS!
Damn tweedy bird, you about got shot.
There's a whole bunch of duc..oh wait, tweety birds.
I about turned this mosquito into a duck
I just got ate up
benjaminayoung
hunter

Re: Looking for that special somone(s)

Postby hydrilla » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:27 pm

benjaminayoung wrote:Well it looks like I'm back to the drawing board for a hunting partner. I guess it's me...I must smell or something. If your in the area between Augusta and Athens, PM me.

I promise I'm not a bad guy. My full time hunting partners either moved, just had a baby and one a military assignment until the end of September.

I doubt I will hunt teal or early geese, but PM me when the season gets closer and we can get together and go.
hydrilla
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:28 pm

benjaminayoung wrote:Well it looks like I'm back to the drawing board for a hunting partner. I guess it's me...I must smell or something. If your in the area between Augusta and Athens, PM me.

How far you willing to drive?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby benjaminayoung » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 pm

Duckslayer26,I head in the opposite direction from you to hunt. I'm either on Lake Oconee or Clarks Hill area. I've got everything a duck hunter needs, except a partner or 2.
Most Common phrases out of a duckers mouth:
Why couldn't you have been born a duck!!!
OH S*&T, DUCKS!
Damn tweedy bird, you about got shot.
There's a whole bunch of duc..oh wait, tweety birds.
I about turned this mosquito into a duck
I just got ate up
benjaminayoung
hunter

Postby tabobbi » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:58 pm

im looking to get into duck hunting its always something I've wanted to do and ive been looking for someone and my area to go with im located in winder
tabobbi
Newb

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting