lake juliette

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

lake juliette

Postby hood » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:53 am

Is lake juliette covered with houses like lake sinclair and lake blackshear? One problem we've been having at these lakes is trying to find a legal area to shoot. Virtually every duck/goose we've seen has been in front of someone's house or in their yard!! I wasd wondering if lake juliette is like that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
hood
hunter

Postby wbduckhunter » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:13 pm

no lake jullitte is a georgia power lake and there are no house on it. it is all own by ga,power or rum creek wma.

good luck hunting please tell what u shoot.

check out chark hill lake
was that a duck or ???????????????
wbduckhunter
hunter

Postby Illegal Woodie » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:43 pm

Ditto ... no homes, just don't shoot the coots while your motor is running, which by the way is governed at 15hp or less for Juliette
Illegal Woodie
Newb

Postby deadshot » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:40 pm

no there isnt but one house on the lake i know of and you can barely see it. Iv'e hunted there for about 2 years and its a good lake to hunt but can be tough at times. last season we had good luck with geese and a few other species of ducks such as gadwall buffle head and ringnecks let me know of other good hunts.
deadshot
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting