N'Georgia hunting partner wanted for Arkansas Lease

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

N'Georgia hunting partner wanted for Arkansas Lease

Postby Labnerd01 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:33 am

I am looking for a few solid and responsible waterfowlers, especially in or around the Roswell, Alpharetta,or Cumming area that would be interested in joining me and my fellow waterfowl hunters on our private lease in Arkansas. Prefer someone retired or who can go when we get that call that says "Yes" we have ducks and be prepared to drive over. Also prefer someone with a 4 wheeler so we can get to where the ducks are, this lease is approximately one full section of land or 640 acres with 15 fields and a wetland creek that splits it down the middle.
The location is just south west of Carlisle, Arkansas where both Central Flyway and Miss Flyway birds converge.

You can call me at 678-255-7089 or email me at gawingmasters.com
Going Hunting without a trained retriever is like going on a honeymoon without a bride!
Labnerd01
hunter

Re: N'Georgia hunting partner wanted for Arkansas Lease

Postby GADKHNTR » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Lolz

I would try asking at http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/register.php

I think somebody on there was asking
"I missed 'cause everytime I shot I slid further down that log I was sittin' on."
GADKHNTR
hunter

Postby Labnerd01 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Now have a few folks to interview to see if we are socially compatible, our minimum number of members has been met but I still don't have a person real close geographically. Probably someone here in my neighborhood would do it but with 3,000 homes its tough to get the word out.
Going Hunting without a trained retriever is like going on a honeymoon without a bride!
Labnerd01
hunter

Postby 3marketgunner3 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:21 pm

If your still seeking members, please let me know. I live in Cumming but own my own business in Atlanta (Vinings/Paces Ferry Rd). It sounds as though you are looking for someone who travels Ga 400 as well which I do on a daily basis. I hope to hear from you soon.
3marketgunner3
hunter

Postby Labnerd01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:33 am

Will see you at the Cracker Barrel on Windward Parkway at 1:00 PM, will bring my laptop.
:wink:
Labnerd01
hunter

Postby Labnerd01 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Membership offer is now closed! Looking forward to a great hunting season. :hi:
Labnerd01
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting