Duck Hunting Forum banner

Stolen Labrador

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Dep6 
#1 ·
I have a friend that lives near Buena Vista Georgia that had his male labrador stolen a little over a week ago. There were 3 other dogs stolen from the same area on the same day. There is a reward for the dogs return. The dog is about 5 years old and rather tall and goes about 80 to 90 pounds.
Any help would be appreciated. The owner has advertisements in several newspapers around Albany, Americas and Columbus.

#2 ·
I had the same thing happen in macon, and i had a sheriff tell me that there was a ring of guys fighting pit bulls and they were stealing labs to help their training. extremly depressing, but we never found her, but good luck and I hope he finds him/her, maybe check with the police around there?

#4 ·
That's low, somebody needs to be shot. :pissed: I heard of this a couple of months ago. Probably the same people who are breaking into Churches and stealing around the Statesboro area. What posses a person to do this? Heck if they wants a dog that bad just go to the local shelter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.