New bird

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

New bird

Postby Ringneck » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:16 am

Really had no intentions of ever posting this bird. Starting to keep to myself more and more with all the forum non-sense going on everywhere. Figured what the heck....I'll throw up one last bird since I rarely put them in the state section. Just finished this one about a week ago. It's headed to the storage shed today when I go pick up Christmas decor with my wife.

Cork body, tupalo head, and acrylic paint.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

-Albert Einstein
Ringneck
hunter

Re: New bird

Postby krazybronco2 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:35 am

please keep posting your decoys they are amazing looking and i know i personally enjoy seeing them.
krazybronco2
hunter

Postby steelshotslayer » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 am

krazybronco2 wrote:please keep posting your decoys they are amazing looking and i know i personally enjoy seeing them.

X2 on that one
Every day thousands of innocent plants are killed. Help stem the violence. Eat ducks
steelshotslayer
hunter

Postby flyfisher76544 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:30 pm

I agree, keep posting!!
Hunt where the ducks want to be, not where you want the ducks to be
flyfisher76544
hunter

Postby killerv » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:31 am

I like it.

Do cinnamons decoy well in Georgia storage sheds?
killerv
hunter

Postby Ringneck » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. Just not doing a lot of birds anymore and trying to lay low for a while in the carving community.

Killerv I like the plastic decoys for hunting. They are more anatomically correct than my birds. I just do then for fun now. :thumbsup: Plus I have to put them somewhere and my wife is getting tired of seeing decoys all around the house :yes:
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

-Albert Einstein
Ringneck
hunter

Postby Remman » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:23 am

Very nice! I have plenty of room if you need a new place for decoys!!
There is no such thing as a stranger,....... Just friends I haven't met!

"Failure isn't not knowing how to post a picture. Failure is doing it twice and then catching a wise attitude about it."....... Paul D
Remman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Dep6 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:54 am

Hey I am sure I am closer than Remman and have plenty of shelf space available for any you might to "store"!! :biggrin:
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby Ringneck » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:25 am

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pretty sure my daughter just claimed to go with her GWT. Now she wants a BWT to complete the trio :no:

-Albert Einstein
Ringneck
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting