guide/outfitter near Alpharetta

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

guide/outfitter near Alpharetta

Postby Coonrod » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm being FORCED to work up there over the weekend of the 4th/5th of January. Solidly right in the middle of hopefully the better half of season. I gotta hunt ducks, regardless of where I am. Any recommendations as to who to go with, or how I can get out?? Guide/outfitter/regular joe... I don't care, I just want to hunt ducks on the 5th to any extent possible.

Any advice is much appreciated!!
Coonrod
hunter

Re: guide/outfitter near Alpharetta

Postby hydrilla » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:11 am

Coonrod wrote:I'm being FORCED to work up there over the weekend of the 4th/5th of January. Solidly right in the middle of hopefully the better half of season. I gotta hunt ducks, regardless of where I am. Any recommendations as to who to go with, or how I can get out?? Guide/outfitter/regular joe... I don't care, I just want to hunt ducks on the 5th to any extent possible.

Any advice is much appreciated!!

This is the only group I have ever heard of up that way. I have never been with them and know nothing other than what I have read on a few posts on some forums.

http://riverthroughatlanta.com/hunting/duck-hunting/
hydrilla
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting