duckbkr

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

duckbkr

Postby Ga's Gunner » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:08 am

I hear your headin to Seminole this weekend? I think me and the wee one might come down as well! So I see you've been hidin your honey hole over in Perry from the rest of us this year! I guess you needed a confidence booster before you came down and hunted with the rest of us! Oh yea and when did Henry Co. constitute South Ga? All I know is crazy folks from there!
Ga's Gunner
hunter

Postby Dep6 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:16 pm

NAW, Henry county ain't full of crazy folks, they just all forgot how to drive cause they in such a hurry to git somewheres, Places most of them can't even figger where they are going.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby GADKHNTR » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Hmmm...Henry county eh duckbkr?

I know a couple of guys from around there and I think I met another a couple weeks back. Send me that PM back and let me know if that was you.
We may have seen the same blonde in a mustang?
"I missed 'cause everytime I shot I slid further down that log I was sittin' on."
GADKHNTR
hunter

Postby duckbkr » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:14 pm

Is Wee man not going with you to shoot blackshear. I tried to tell him it was a waste. I plan to hunt all week next week so if you can get out of the getos of albany make the trip back. I'll show you how to kill ducks. The hole above perry was sweet, would have took ya'll but I got the envite.
duckbkr
hunter

Postby Ga's Gunner » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:49 am

Yea I think we might be coming i keep going back and forth depends on what this weather does! I need to stay close to the ghettos of albany this weekend and thats why I thought ab Blackshear but I don't want to twiddle my thumbs all morning either! I guess we'll see if this rain's gonna come in or not!
Ga's Gunner
hunter

Postby duckbkr » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:51 pm

wee man would not let you hunt with him this weekend. You could have come and got in my boat
duckbkr
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting