Favorite place to go!

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Favorite place to go!

Postby DylanK15 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:28 pm

lets hear yalls faviorite lakes or rivers to go hunting at!
I CANT WAIT TO GET MY DANG BOAT! GOSH!

only 1 week left!
DylanK15
hunter

Postby ducknfool » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:01 pm

felsenthal, ar or if i gotta stay in ga clarks hill
ducknfool
hunter

Postby camdencounty » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:09 pm

I've always hunted private plantations in south GA and coastal SC and I've had a good bit of success in the marshes around the Ford Plantation just south of Savannah (ogeechee river) and the Savannah river up around the Barnwell/Allendale SC side. Outside of this area......I've been to Ark in the flooded timber with alot of greenhead success, but I went to NE Kansas this past November and man that took the cake!! We hunted nothing but flooded public fields and shot alot of mallards, gadwall, wigeon, pintails and gw teal......several types of divers as well. Will definitely be going back there!!
camdencounty
hunter

Postby OldRed » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:37 am

Seminole being I grew up hunting and fishing there in a unnamed honey hole! It still produces great hunts and is where I learned to hunt ducks when I was a kid with my dad. Dad can't go anymore but every sunrise there takes me back to the times I hunted there with him. Me and my sons hunt there now. Call it a family tradition.

No GPS numbers so don't ask. :rofl:
OldRed
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting