Guide needed for coastal Georgia

For those who enjoy duck hunting in Georgia this is the place to discuss everything from Georgia duck hunting outfitters to hunting pintails, mallards and canvasbacks on lake Seminole.

Moderators: Dep6, Remman, caleb

Guide needed for coastal Georgia

Postby duckwriter » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:25 pm

I am looking for a guide(s) for an article about the area and hunting ducks on the Georgia Coast. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
duckwriter
Newb

Postby quackhed » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:16 am

how about early goose hunting in the NW Ga, no guides just country boys having fun.........
quackhed
Banned

Postby GADKHNTR » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:19 pm

Hey now if you're looking for extra guns to shoot geese then I'd be more than willing to help you out there :mrgreen:
"I missed 'cause everytime I shot I slid further down that log I was sittin' on."
GADKHNTR
hunter

guide hunts

Postby wbduckhunter » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:39 pm

check out georgia costal ducks

that guide also runs a fishing boats, i think he charges 350.00 a boat for 2 hunters.

i'v been hunting with him twice and miss well over the limit, well we miss every dam bird that flew over us. but he said he would put on some ducks and that is what he did

check him out the g o n outdoors news i think he is running ads for fishing but the duck hunting should be the next issue

the guide name is DAVID GEORGIA COSTAL DUCKS
was that a duck or ???????????????
wbduckhunter
hunter

Postby gahunter » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:11 am

What kind of ducks were y'all shooting at?
If the hunting is cold, luckily so is the beer!
gahunter
hunter

Postby Hawk » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:41 am

Hey ya'll check it on the web. go to search eng. and type in Rhetts island.
it's an old rice plantation, DNR took it over and they draw the water down every year and plant food for the waterfowl on their migration. Talk to a few guys I work with, They said an awesome place to hunt. But everybody and their brother goes to it. They don't hunt anymore [ due to their age] I've never been, I believe it's worth checking out. GON and D.U. has articles on this place. If anybody else has input on this.. post up...Hawk
Hawk
hunter

Return to Georgia Duck Hunting