Discussing

From Hawaiian hunting packages to discussing available hunting opportunities in Hawaii.

Discussing

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Can we discuss the vegan thing here or what we think? I don't think they'll look here. :hi:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Discussing

Postby ncbufflehead » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 pm

any body that compares killing a duck to killing a person is crazier than hell.

one of them said it was alright to eat a dead family member as long as they died of natural causes.
ncbufflehead
hunter

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 pm

They also said ducks and humans are on the same level. Not by raising the value of a duck to that of a human, but by lowering the value of a human life to that of a ducks. :huh:
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.

Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
3legged_lab
hunter

Postby huntall6 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

there is a reason why humans are at the top of the food chain. the fact that we have opposable(sp?) thumbs has nothing to do with it. from a literal stance i would say that, frankly, we are smarter than any other animal on earth. that is why we were able to produce clothing, weapons, concealment, etc...

the stance that i stand on would be that, that God made us superior to every other being on earth, as well as being "omni". in my mind, that does not need any farther explanation.
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.

vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
huntall6
State Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 am

I read the first page or two the other day and couldn't go any farther. Their rational was way off base. Others can argue if they want, but you can't "discuss" with people that base their arguments off of emotion.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Hawaii Duck Hunting