Lets hear it!

From Hawaiian hunting packages to discussing available hunting opportunities in Hawaii.

Lets hear it!

Postby huntall6 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 am

C'mon DnB. lets hear your recording of the song you wrote...
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.


vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
User avatar
huntall6
State Moderator
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Central IL


Re: Lets hear it!

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 am

I gotta upload it off my camera.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby huntall6 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 am

10-4
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.


vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
User avatar
huntall6
State Moderator
 
Posts: 4585
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Central IL

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby ncbufflehead » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm

better not be a damn rap song :lol3:
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby capt1972 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:19 pm

Like I said before, Still waiting!
Image
User avatar
capt1972
hunter
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Seacoast NH

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Like I said before, can't figure out how to upload it onto my Computer.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby capt1972 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Like I said before, can't figure out how to upload it onto my Computer.



Really? 2200+ posts in less than a year and your telling us you don't know how to use your computer? :huh:
Image
User avatar
capt1972
hunter
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Seacoast NH

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby possumfoot » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

just like a picture...
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.


pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
User avatar
possumfoot
hunter
 
Posts: 5388
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: making sesbania my bitch

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby ncbufflehead » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 am

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Like I said before, can't figure out how to upload it onto my Computer.

BS, you uploaded the turkey call video :hi:
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby capt1972 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:02 pm

capt1972 wrote:Like I said before, Still waiting!


tick-tock
Image
User avatar
capt1972
hunter
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Seacoast NH

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Okay, sorry if I made yours ears bleed. I am not a singer, AT ALL!
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby ncbufflehead » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:53 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:Okay, sorry if I made yours ears bleed. I am not a singer, AT ALL!

just post the lyrics next time :hammer: :hammer:
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3175
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby capt1972 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Wow,YOU SUCK! Ok, you knew that was coming. :hi:

But really, no guitar? I pictured you rockin out with a cowboy hat on and all decked out like the midnight cowboy. Geeeesh, what a let down.
:beer: :beer: :beer:

it's all good though
Image
User avatar
capt1972
hunter
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: Seacoast NH

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:33 am

capt1972 wrote:Wow,YOU SUCK! Ok, you knew that was coming. :hi:

But really, no guitar? I pictured you rockin out with a cowboy hat on and all decked out like the midnight cowboy. Geeeesh, what a let down.
:beer: :beer: :beer:

it's all good though

Okey, just so you know I was wearing a cowboy hat, but I was wearing a red cabelas T-shirt, Wranglers and tennis shoes. So I wasn't reall "decked Out" I can't play the guitar either.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby huntfishnv » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:43 am

:lol: Nice!
Nick Roehl wrote:Everything I say is so damn good you need to quote it for your signiture.


Un-expect the expected
User avatar
huntfishnv
hunter
 
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm
Location: North but not all the way

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby assateague » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Braver than I am, I can tell you that! Anybody says you suck, ask them when they're posting their version up! :lol3: :thumbsup:
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: Lets hear it!

Postby possumfoot » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 pm

assateague wrote:Braver than I am, I can tell you that! Anybody says you suck, ask them when they're posting their version up! :lol3: :thumbsup:

it's an observation, not a competition.. :tongue:
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.


pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
User avatar
possumfoot
hunter
 
Posts: 5388
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: making sesbania my bitch


Return to Hawaii Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest