saved here for later...

From Hawaiian hunting packages to discussing available hunting opportunities in Hawaii.

saved here for later...

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Just call me...Crackshot wrote:Can they be buffies? I need something other than mallards and teal, something black and white. And HEEEEEL yeah I'm in, I'll have my sister lay out something real nice tomorrow :thumbsup:. Man I love this forum, I'm involved in 3 others and none are this fun and people this nice and willing to make fun of each other. You just make sure you're ready to see a drop dead sexy cross dresser :biggrin: better looking than poop n post :lol3:

something black an white it is!! :thumbsup:

:yes:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: saved here for later...

Postby huntall6 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:06 am

:lol3:
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.

vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
huntall6
State Moderator

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 am

Indaswamp wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
Just call me...Crackshot wrote:Can they be buffies? I need something other than mallards and teal, something black and white. And HEEEEEL yeah I'm in, I'll have my sister lay out something real nice tomorrow :thumbsup:. Man I love this forum, I'm involved in 3 others and none are this fun and people this nice and willing to make fun of each other. You just make sure you're ready to see a drop dead sexy cross dresser :biggrin: better looking than poop n post :lol3:

something black an white it is!! :thumbsup:

:yes:

What the hell did I miss? Sounds like propositioning a hooker if you ask me.
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.

Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
3legged_lab
hunter

Postby Just call me...Crackshot » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am

I didn't do it, nor was I going to. :rolleyes: That would have made me look stupid, but then again, so does the fact that I said it. :lol3:
WTN10 wrote:That's a million dollar house in the background and Doc is climbing around on a Bargain Bin deer stand.

Rich people are 'tards.
Just call me...Crackshot
hunter

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Just call me...Crackshot wrote:I didn't do it, nor was I going to. :rolleyes: That would have made me look stupid, but then again, so does the fact that I said it. :lol3:

Gee, thanks. :thumbsup:
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin

Postby Just call me...Crackshot » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 am

Sorry bud :tongue: that was pretty funny though... What did your parents say to that? Obviously they were pissed because you've been gone for almost 5 months.
WTN10 wrote:That's a million dollar house in the background and Doc is climbing around on a Bargain Bin deer stand.

Rich people are 'tards.
Just call me...Crackshot
hunter

Postby capt1972 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Just call me...Crackshot wrote:Sorry bud :tongue: that was pretty funny though... What did your parents say to that? Obviously they were pissed because you've been gone for almost 5 months.

X2 What's the story, why were you gone for soo long?
capt1972
hunter

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 pm

capt1972 wrote:
Just call me...Crackshot wrote:Sorry bud :tongue: that was pretty funny though... What did your parents say to that? Obviously they were pissed because you've been gone for almost 5 months.

X2 What's the story, why were you gone for soo long?

I got the full story in PM's between us. He said not to tell all the details. Long story short, his parents got pissed and grounded him from the computer. But he did get the deeks.
Let there be welders, to attach metal to other metal things. Genesis 1:36

Kenlee's Krew Pro Staff
MOhuntingGuy
Mrs. Red Ryder

Postby Just call me...Crackshot » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 pm

:clapping:...... Still funnier than hell :lol3: Anyway this weekend went too fast. Friday night I was in my girlfriends hot tub and went to bed and it seemed like it was already Monday :fingerhead:

Rich people are 'tards.
Just call me...Crackshot
hunter

Return to Hawaii Duck Hunting