From Hawaiian hunting packages to discussing available hunting opportunities in Hawaii.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 53604
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
- Location: South Louisiana
Good luck on your trip
- Posts: 9968
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Good Luck and think of me when you are reeling those bait fish in!!!!
All turkeys must die!!!
WTN10 wrote:Mark your calendars, boys. This is the day WTN10 was wrong. The cat above is 100% correct.
- Posts: 5913
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
- Location: Southern Illinois
good luck man.
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm
- Location: Seacoast NH
Let us know how the 'rusty hook' goes, and good luck
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.
Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
- Posts: 6350
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm
- Location: klamath falls, OR Great Pacific Flyway
- Posts: 2853
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:29 pm
Return to Hawaii Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest