Duck Hunting Forum banner

In search of a pup

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  dlankfor 
#1 ·
Hey I will be looking for a new Lab pup in April /May sometime so if any body has any knowledge of some possabilities let me know.

Lost the best hunting buddy in my world six months ago, But at least I know he's fetching his daily limit now. "To Buck the mallard dog"

#2 ·
try blindfaith retrievers. I got a pup last winter after losing my buddy. This new pup is very birdy and trainable. He is 10 months old and has 110 retrieves this season. If you would like more info PM me.

#3 ·
rockcreekretrievers.com or duck buster kennels... I might have a litter of pups in that time frame from a good little white female and awsome blood line yellow Male of mine.... I got the female and male in the summer this year and have been work hard with them... Starting a small kennel in homedale....

Jake

337-3319

#4 ·
Idahofowlweather does have some sweet dogs. Coda is one bird hunting dog. Have had the chance to try and wear him out and it will not work. That boy has some energy. :getdown: I would not hesitate to get a pup when his are born. Worth the wait and with Idahofowlweather you are getting a class act. He will not do you wrong... Anyway, Which ever you choose have fun and good luck.

cootkilla

#6 ·
Not sure how much money you are willing to spend, but I got my dog from a guy in Alabama who breeds and trains dogs. My dog (a male Chocolate) has an awesome temperment and hunts his butt off. My next dog will be from mine if I can find someone to breed with him, or if not I will definitly get another from him. He will ship the dog to you as well. Heres a link to his website.
http://www.puddleducklabs.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.