In search of a pup

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

In search of a pup

Postby mallard buck » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:51 am

Hey I will be looking for a new Lab pup in April /May sometime so if any body has any knowledge of some possabilities let me know.

Lost the best hunting buddy in my world six months ago, But at least I know he's fetching his daily limit now. "To Buck the mallard dog"
mallard buck
hunter

Postby phutch30 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:39 pm

try blindfaith retrievers. I got a pup last winter after losing my buddy. This new pup is very birdy and trainable. He is 10 months old and has 110 retrieves this season. If you would like more info PM me.
phutch30
hunter

Postby Idahofowlweather » Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:18 pm

rockcreekretrievers.com or duck buster kennels... I might have a litter of pups in that time frame from a good little white female and awsome blood line yellow Male of mine.... I got the female and male in the summer this year and have been work hard with them... Starting a small kennel in homedale....

Jake

337-3319
Jacob Hyer
Idahofowlweather
hunter

Postby cootkilla » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:51 pm

Idahofowlweather does have some sweet dogs. Coda is one bird hunting dog. Have had the chance to try and wear him out and it will not work. That boy has some energy. :getdown: I would not hesitate to get a pup when his are born. Worth the wait and with Idahofowlweather you are getting a class act. He will not do you wrong... Anyway, Which ever you choose have fun and good luck.

cootkilla
cootkilla
hunter

dog

Postby goosecaller dude » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:26 pm

are you looking for English or American I breed foundation English labs, good all around dogs, a dog you can take in your house and not tear it apart, I live in Oregon, not puppy mill or big breader, breed for Quality, if interested PM me, will have a spring litter, yellows/fox and Blacks.
goosecaller dude
hunter

Postby bigbrdhntr » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:13 pm

Not sure how much money you are willing to spend, but I got my dog from a guy in Alabama who breeds and trains dogs. My dog (a male Chocolate) has an awesome temperment and hunts his butt off. My next dog will be from mine if I can find someone to breed with him, or if not I will definitly get another from him. He will ship the dog to you as well. Heres a link to his website.
http://www.puddleducklabs.com/
Kick em up, knock em down, Call em in and put em on the ground!!
bigbrdhntr
Newb

Postby dlankfor » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:04 pm

Try tetonriverretrievers.com They will have some litters in May that have titled parents and a good pedigree.
dlankfor
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting