Nearly new duck / fishing boat for sale

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

Nearly new duck / fishing boat for sale

Postby HaydenHunter » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:04 am

Guys,

I have a custom built all-welded LegendCraft 1852 Modified V boat for sale. This is an excellent boat for the big waters of Pend Oreille and Coeur d'Alene lakes, the P.O. River, Snake River, CJ Strike or Payette Lakes, American Falls or other large bodies of water. I had it on PO Lake last week in big waves and it is very smooth. It also has high sides for big water. It is made of .100 aluminum so it can take the hits of submerged logs and shallow water obstructions as well.

I am going back to a flatbottom boat since that is the very best for the shallow swampy stuff I seem to run the most. I can't have two boats, unfortunately. The boat has a 2005 MudBuddy Sport Hyper and QuickFlip blind but can be sold as a hull only or hull and trailer only. It is rated for a 50 HP tiller outboard and will scoot pretty good with one.

The buyer of this boat will save big money vs. buying new. It is posted on the Classifieds Forum:

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=11061

PM me if interested. I can deliver this thing free of charge anywhere in Idaho. Thanks!
HaydenHunter
hunter

Postby casey_714 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:28 am

I wish I had the money. Plus it would be a short drive.
casey_714
State Moderator

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting