Call out to all Waterfowler's.....

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

Call out to all Waterfowler's.....

Postby RedLegsId » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 pm

This is an important time for the Waterfowler's of Idaho to unite and get involved with the Turkey and Waterfowl Guiding issue that is facing Idaho at the present time.

There was an IOGLB Board meeting today that was poorly attended by at least the local (Treasure Valley area) sportsmen. Basically at that meeting the IOGLB indicated that they are going to move forward with the rule making process. However, there will be seeking input from the public.

I can not stress how important it will be for everyone to voice their opinion and position on this issue. Please take some time review what has been posted on other threads and send a letter to the IOGLB, IF&G, Governor and Legislators with your input.

If you ever want to do something to help preserve our waterfowl hunting in Idaho now is the chance. There may be an outside chance that this can be stopped if we unite and voice No Guiding in Idaho, loudly.

If you have not voted in the pole posted please do so. Also encourage your family, friends and fellow hunters to do so also.

More will be coming regarding the meeting.
RedLegsId
hunter

Re: Call out to all Waterfowler's.....

Postby IdahoSkies » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Please keep us up to date on the meeting schedule. I had a conflict and was not able to attend, but would like to. Petition is signed, and I've posted it one a few other sites.
IdahoSkies
hunter

Re: Call out to all Waterfowler's.....

Postby goosepond » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks for the update and for pushing the petition on, but, from what response I am seeing on the petition and in other places, I'm not sure we are going to stop this thing unless we start to really get a unified effort from everyone, no matter how they feel about other issues. :help:
goosepond
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting