High Fence Hunt On PUBLIC LAND

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, casey_714, jjohnson_714

High Fence Hunt On PUBLIC LAND

Postby choclab » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:21 pm

http://www.wildidahonews.com/pages/arti ... article=35

If this goes through, you Idaho boys are screwed. There will be high fence hunts EVERYWHERE..........we'll start calling you guys little Texas.....
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby jumpshooter » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:46 pm

i hope you all write your congressman about this. I am not from Idaho but if I was I would do it.
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
jumpshooter
hunter

Postby cootkilla » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:06 am

They already have one of these in eastern Idaho. Watched as a guy from NY (nothing bad about people from NY) shot a nice bull about 100 yards from the pen it was raised in. Ticked me off. The guy paid thousands and thousands for a trophy elk. I can't stand them and will not support them. It can not be classified as hunting in my book. I would love to see them ban that here in Idaho but as the article said, the public does not have a say in the matter. You can bet I will be sending e-mail to my state rep. Thanks for the heads up. Knew it was here just not to that extent.

cootkilla.
cootkilla
hunter

Postby goosecaller » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:10 am

Good luck in all of your efforts to stop that. Things like this is what is going to give us all a bad name
call 'em in and kill 'em all
goosecaller
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting