Idaho Waterfowl Fair Help!

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

Idaho Waterfowl Fair Help!

Postby Idahofowlweather » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:41 pm

Guys the State Dumped the Fair on the TRVRA and DU... I have been asked to help out in the calling area... but I need some help from some of you guys... here what is going on..

Duck Calling Seminar with real life duck calling. Short 30 min basic call Demonstration and then a team calling demonstration while in blind calling ducks.

Goose Calling Seminar with real life goose calling. Short 30 min basic call Demonstration and then a team calling demonstration while in layout blinds calling geese.

I am need some goose callers to help out on the goose calling seminar and someone else to help me in the duck call area....

this fair will be held on Sept 9th at Deer Flat...

here is also a run down of what else is going on...
Decoy presentation, with every Duck and Goose decoy make available. Then hand out for basic decoy placement flyer hunter to take.
Buck Buster Kennels will do a dog demonstration with puppies, started and then master dogs showing the progression and abilities of a trained dog.
Cooking and Tasting of waterfowl
Shotgun safety and distance judging.
Waterfowl ID
Boating/water safety for waterfowlers
Games
Raffles

so any one intrested on helping me out let me know...

Jake
Idahofowlweather
hunter

Postby cootkilla » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:46 am

Would love to help but I will be on my elk hunt. Can you hold it sooner?
If so I think you would get more turn out and more help. Alot of people will be hunting... Anyway, I can help get things ready if you need anything done before that weekend. Good luck

Cootkilla
cootkilla
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting