Stolen Waterfowl Gear (Nampa)

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, casey_714, jjohnson_714

Stolen Waterfowl Gear (Nampa)

Postby OneShot2146 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Just wanted to give anybody in the Nampa area a Warning to watch their gear. I had my mine and my buddies waders stolen out of the bed of my truck. Both pair were Cabelas 1600 size 11 and 12, and my hunting License and all permits in the front flap. My truck was up against my garage so they walked up to the house and grabbed them under the lights and all. I live in a nice neighborhood in southeast Nampa and never worried before. Hopefully everyone will check their gear and head warning.

Good Luck to all in your future Waterfowling Adventures.
OneShot2146
hunter

Re: Stolen Waterfowl Gear (Nampa)

Postby TROB » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm

thats a bummer!

I think cabelas has a sale on the Armor flex 1600's (or something like that) on sale for really cheap right now . basically the Supermags with abrasion resistant knees.
Idaho...
TROB
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm

That sucks dude, thanks for the reminder. I hunt some parts that hardly have any other hunters so I take that for granted. Thanks for reminding me that there are still trolls and low lifes in 'our' sport. I guess you gotta watch your back on the way home from your outtings. I have heard of large amounts of decoys getting jacked from peoples open garages. I would light some ass up over that :mad:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby waveslider » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Bummer. That sucks. I get too casual sometimes also and I'm almost more afraid of what I would do if I happened to catch someone taking my stuff. Keep an eye on your gear.
Internet Scouting Pro Staff
waveslider
hunter

Postby whiskerbiscuit » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 pm

I hate Nampa. I got my waders and God knows what else I had back there stolen while I was parked at one of the access points on the south side of Lake Lowell.
whiskerbiscuit
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting