Decoys/Trailer for sale

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, casey_714, jjohnson_714

Decoys/Trailer for sale

Postby TeamGreen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 pm

I have 3.5 dozen Avian X fullbody honkers. These are the AXP (painted) models.

They are the new 2012 version with square base that retracts into the decoy. They were purchased brand new in November and have seen roughly only 6 hunts. These decoys have been bagged (single bags) since they came new out of the boxes and rode around in a carpeted trailer. They are in excellent, like-new condition. The paint and flocking are immaculate. Must see. 24 feeders and 18 active/uprights.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with these decoys. The only reason I'm selling is that I rep for another decoy manufacturer who didn't have product available by the time the season started.

$320/doz

Located in Boise, ID

Cut that sucka'
TeamGreen
hunter

Re: Decoys/Trailer for sale

Postby TeamGreen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:18 pm

2012 Interstate LoadRunner 5x10 enclosed trailer:

This trailer was purchased new in September. This is a top of the line LoadRunner model made by Interstate Trailers. It features LED lights, 15" wheels with radial tires, 3/8 inch plywood walls with tie-downs in the floor and walls, rear stabilizer jacks, 100% steel frame, flow-through vents, 18" stone guard, diamond plate fenders, spare tire mount, and interior dome light. It also has a 5 year warranty. FIVE YEARS

It is in "brand new" condition. I'm selling because I would like to go bigger so my ATV will fit inside along with the decoys and blinds.

This is not your standard enclosed trailer. This is much more heavy duty that other cheap brands out there. It will handle the abuse of plowed fields, dirt roads, ect.

I paid $2550 new. It also has $200 in custom vinyl graphics.

I'll sell this trailer for $2000. Save hundreds over a new one and have one like new.

Located in Boise, ID
Cut that sucka'
TeamGreen
hunter

Postby TeamGreen » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:19 pm

I have 6 GHG Lesser feeders.

These were bought new in October and have also seen about 6 hunts. Always bagged and are in excellent, like-new condition.

Come with stands and field stakes. $125

Cut that sucka'
TeamGreen
hunter

Postby whit5644 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:24 am

Do you still have the decoys and trailer for sale?
whit5644
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting