Hunting near Idaho Falls and idaho in general?

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

Hunting near Idaho Falls and idaho in general?

Postby kgrant » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Hello fellow fowl hunters. I have been hunting ducks and geese for 3 years now and its my passion i love everything about it and would be crazy without it as well. Due to recent events I will most likey be relocateing up to idaho falls. I'm not asking for anyones honey hole or crap like that. I plan on doing my own scouting and all the wonderful dirty work invovled in the sport.I however know nothing about hunting idaho as i am a utard and have only hunted utah in my short fowl carrer.so any information about the hunting around there and idaho in general would be great help like Wma's, gear needed, etc. im also looking to meet some more fowl minded friends because relocating sucks and i will be loosing my hunting buddy and plus i think im already driving my wife to be crazy from all the duck and geese talk .so thanks for looking and any help would be greatly appreciated :beer:
kgrant
hunter

Re: Hunting near Idaho Falls and idaho in general?

Postby rookie20011 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:34 am

American Falls! You'll love the word really fast! Sterling WMA. Also. Its a bit of a drive from IF but if you do the homework you'll love it.
rookie20011
hunter

Postby kgrant » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:42 am

sounds like i have some homework to do. How is th walk in acsess to Those places i dont have a boat so walking and rideing my bike are what i do best =) also how is the field hunting i just bought my gear this past season to give it whirl but land owners here in utah are utarded.
kgrant
hunter

Postby rookie20011 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Ill pm you.
rookie20011
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting