Trapping

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, casey_714, jjohnson_714

Trapping

Postby dams10ww » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 am

The National Trappers Association will be holding their annual western regional convention June 7-8th at the Blackfoot fairgrounds. This is a wonderful opportunity to interact with other like minded individuals that do so much for the birds we love to shoot. The event is free for kids 12 and under and is ten dollars for anyone over 12 (price is for both days of the event). Their will be many activities for the kids and demonstrations going on through out both days. Many trappers are willing to answer questions and love sharing their knowledge and experiences with others, so come out and support a vital group of individuals that help keep the predator populations at a minimum.
dams10ww
hunter

Re: Trapping

Postby waveslider » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Take your kids, they will be amazed and intrigued by all the "stuff" and fun activities.

If you hunt ducks and you wondered how, why, who and what about trapping, its worth the trip and is likely to be immensely educational . I know my first trip to a trapping convention changed my life.
Internet Scouting Pro Staff
waveslider
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting