A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.
Moderators: donell67, Tenner, jjohnson_714
Well my 10 year old passed his hunter safety!! Very excited, this year all of us can hunt together for the first time. My dad my boys and myself.
Last edited by LEOJR73
on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In duck hunting, there's world champion duck callers and world champion duck killers - I'm a duck killer!
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:52 pm
- Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Thats awesome!!! Congrats. ....
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:54 am
- Location: pocatello idaho
That's awesome congrats! just in time for youth hunt too
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:01 pm
- Location: StarValley Wyoming
Return to Idaho Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests