Duck Hunting Forum banner

hunting lake lowell

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  duckcomanderJR. 
#1 ·
so i Just recently bought a boat and stoked to get it out hopefully this weekend maybe. i thought about scouting out at lake lowell. I know non of you are going to tell me where to go hunt out there that's why im going to put time in and find out myself where to go. the only thing I wanted to know is, during this time of the year its only electric/trolling motors or paddling only right? and you can only hunt the south side and the east side only is what i was told..is there anywhere on those sides to put in at, or do you have to go from the main dock area and travel over? if you don't want to post it openly you can pm me.

#2 ·
I haven't hunted it since the 1990s, but we used to access it from the little access close to the dam on the Marsing side. Can't remember the number of it. As I rember it we might have had to drag or wheel the boat a little ways.They used to have a little brochure that showed exactly where you could hunt. We had a lot of good hunts in higher water years hiding a small Jon boat back in the willows. Used an electric trolling motor. Low water this year though, no brush close to the water probably. That's why I might try our layout boat.Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.