A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.
Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714
very cool tool... thanks bryce...
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:37 pm
- Location: E. Washington - N. Idaho
wow this thing is pretty darned neat... i say it should be a sticky
... um casey do you know how to make this into a sticky
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2508
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:47 pm
- Location: Coeur d'Alene
I thought it was cool. I'm sure some won't like it cause it shows there special hunting holes. hehe Thanks for making it a sticky. I wish I had that power!
Screw the jets and mud motors! Give me an air boat!
- Posts: 1059
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:33 pm
- Location: Idaho
Are the green shaded area's public access or just their "wetlands" area's?
If you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 8:47 am
Apparently I'm not using the map right cause all it shows me is a U.S. map with different color shaded areas. Not very specific at all, What am I doing wrong
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 pm
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:58 pm
- Location: SW Idaho
It wouldn't load for me??!!
If the ocean was made of WHISKEY and I was a DUCK I'd swim to the bottom and get all F!@#% up!
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:43 pm
- Location: Southern Idaho
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 pm
Return to Idaho Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest