Suvey Outfitter and Guide Issue in Idaho

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

Suvey Outfitter and Guide Issue in Idaho

Postby goosepond » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:54 am

Good morning everyone, I just put together a little survey asking your opinion about the ongoing issue of outfitting and guiding for waterfowl and turkey in Idaho. It also asks if you believe that your Idaho Legislators are listening to you and your comments as they have been submitted to them this year. It takes just a minute to take and Ill let it run for a couple months then post up the results and mail it to both the Idaho Legislators and to the Governor to let them know how you feel the legislature is doing as far as listening to Idaho's public on areas of interest.

When you go to the link below and answer the questions, you will be able to see the overall resulsts of the survey.

Thanks and I hope this works.

Goosepond

<a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BYLKHX6">Click here to take survey</a>
goosepond
hunter

Re: Suvey Outfitter and Guide Issue in Idaho

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 am

Question #5 is very unclear as to meaning.
If I'm being guided for a fee, why would I be the one to have a guide's licence?

Should your question have read
"If you are guiding on private land for a fee, should you have a guide's licence?"
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Re: Suvey Outfitter and Guide Issue in Idaho

Postby goosepond » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:03 am

Fsbirdhouse wrote:Question #5 is very unclear as to meaning.
If I'm being guided for a fee, why would I be the one to have a guide's licence?

Should your question have read
"If you are guiding on private land for a fee, should you have a guide's licence?"

Yes, sorry was kinda hard to phrase but thanks for the clarification.
goosepond
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting