A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.
Moderators: donell67, Tenner, jjohnson_714
I am very excited to be drawn for my first Antelope tag 36-B.
The main problem with this is it is the same opening day as my wife's early season 44 elk tag
Gettin er done, one duck at a time!
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:57 am
- Location: Mountain Home, Id
Very cool. A friend of mine was one of five people to draw a moose tag this year.
- Posts: 580
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 pm
This was my last year putting in for Washington... 18 points for elk that will go all down the drain. Oh well - it's all greener pastures from here on out!
Blackberry Kazoo Boy Productions
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:59 pm
- Location: Cd'A
I finally drew my first controlled hunt muley permit in Idaho, got a Unit 18 tag!
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 pm
- Location: S.E. Washington
Got antelope, and two deer tags
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:36 pm
- Location: Idaho
Buddy drew a great bull elk tag over by Wyoming border
- Posts: 1685
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 pm
Return to Idaho Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests