Blackrock, how about?

A place to share Idaho bird hunting knowledge and discuss Idaho hunting tactics.

Moderators: donell67, jjohnson_714, casey_714

Blackrock, how about?

Postby mtncntrykid » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:16 pm

How about you learn how to turn your pictures right side up, your making me dizzy LOL :fingerhead:
mtncntrykid
hunter

Re: Blackrock, how about?

Postby blackrock » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:06 pm

They are right on my IPad! Which one was sideways? I had a couple do that last winter too, but haven't seen or heard it since. I just post them from my IPad, no photobucket. I'll check on home computer! Thanks
blackrock
hunter

Postby Mean Gene » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:26 am

The majority of them seem to be sideways. Makes it harder to internet scout though. :lol3:
Mean Gene
hunter

Postby blackrock » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:36 am

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blackrock
hunter

Postby Mean Gene » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 am

Will miracles never cease? :lol3: :lol3: :thumbsup:
Mean Gene
hunter

Postby waveslider » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 am

I recognize that spot. I bet he's scouting for the season....
Internet Scouting Pro Staff
waveslider
hunter

Postby blackrock » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:03 am

We've never hunted that spot, but thought about it! While we were working Cheyenne and having lunch about 25 honks flew across the river with their wing tips almost in the water. Hmmmmm, makes a guy scheme.....
blackrock
hunter

Postby mtncntrykid » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am

I new you could do it, I had faith in ya! :thumbsup:
mtncntrykid
hunter

Postby blackrock » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 am

Well I signed up for Tapatalk. Still having some password issues,and issues between them. So far it seems to put them upright though. Does it (Tapatalk) keep photos upright?
blackrock
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 pm

blackrock wrote:Well I signed up for Tapatalk. Still having some password issues,and issues between them. So far it seems to put them upright though. Does it (Tapatalk) keep photos upright?

I use taps talk on all my devices. I have made an account with them but it never lets me login even with the correct passwords. Frustrating!

when I post a reply on the left side above the key board I have a camera button. Press it and select photo. I do hit enter in-between photos. From what I can tell all of them have been upright. Hope this helps.
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby blackrock » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Nelli are you talking about posting to the forum while in Tapatalk? I have password problems with it too, but I can still go in to Tapatalk, then go to Dhc and post. When I do reply in Taps, I see the camera, but it is for taking a picture. I can access my photos on the iPhone or iPad using the icon next to the camera, the scene with mountain. It lets me post em, but not preview. Most were upright, so I thought it was ok, then one sideways. I've been trying to just use photos that are taken with the phone upright, not the sideways ones. Getting tired of it all though.
blackrock
hunter

Blackrock, how about?

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:26 pm

blackrock wrote:Nelli are you talking about posting to the forum while in Tapatalk? I have password problems with it too, but I can still go in to Tapatalk, then go to Dhc and post. When I do reply in Taps, I see the camera, but it is for taking a picture. I can access my photos on the iPhone or iPad using the icon next to the camera, the scene with mountain. It lets me post em, but not preview. Most were upright, so I thought it was ok, then one sideways. I've been trying to just use photos that are taken with the phone upright, not the sideways ones. Getting tired of it all though.

Yes I have fits with my iPod posting pictures. I can respond to post but I can't access my photos without logging in which for some reason never let's me in with my password combo. I have a droid that has taps talk on it. Loads easier, on my droid you click the camera button and whatever it is on your screen is what it will be on the forum.

If you figure out how to get your apple products to sign in to taps/post pictures let me know. Still working on it. Btw, great pic in the adding silos to the duck spread thread. Really making this college boy ready to pack up and move out there! Haha
If money talks; then I got a lot to say i'm on the grind trying to make a hundred thousand dollars a day! We play with big cash and we blowin money fast. I need a G for every light bulb on the Vegas strip!!!
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby Nelliboy2 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Here's a test photo doing it the way you stated. Does it look correct on your side?
Nelliboy2
hunter

Postby blackrock » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Looks fine. Funny thing is they all look straight on an iPad or phone, but not always on a computer!
blackrock
hunter

Postby jdinid » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 am

If you take it sideways with your phone, it will be sideways when you post it with TapaTalk. Ran into that myself a few times.
jdinid
hunter

Return to Idaho Duck Hunting